5/20/10

Fabric shopping...


I came back to Technion today, a Technology institution where I study, so my choice of close was probably inspired by that 'cause I tried to look kind of geeky and strict. Forgot my glasses tho...
Later I went for fabric shopping, I found some very nice fabrics and got a lot of  DIY projects ahead of me, can't wait to start! :)

,חזרתי לטכניון אחרי חופשת שבועות. נראה לי זה מה שהיווה בשבילי היום השראה לבחירת האוטפיט החנני הזה...אחרי הצהריים הלכתי לקנות בדים, דווקא מצאתי כמה בדים ממש נחמדים, מחכים לי הרבה פרוייקטים "הכן זאת בעצמך", מתה כבר להתחיל ובעיקר לראות את התוצאות






By the way I've always hated geography!!!

דרך אגב תמיד שנאתי גאוגרפיה!!!

my new fabrics!!!


so what was I wearing:
button up shirt - Zara
plaid pants - Bershka
vintage oxfords - eBay
dotted socks - a gift from grandma 









kisses, Juls

13 comments:

Fashion Matters said...

הגרביים מדהימות!!

iole said...

hi, nice blog and style. come to visit mine. love iole

Couture said...

Hello Julia! First of all thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! Second: cute outfit!!!

CORAL said...

לא הסגנון שלי אבל בכל זאת ממש אהבתי !
השיער שלך ♥

Anonymous said...

סגנון גיק שיק מגניב!אהבתי את הנעליים פלאס הגרביים האלה.. מהמם.. את הולכת ככה גם לשיעורים?

Julia said...

tanx everyone!
מרינה- קודם כל תודה, וכן לאנשי הטכניון די קשה לקבל את זה...

Clara Campelo said...

lovely look!
xxxx

hayley said...

amazing blog! you have such beautiful style! I love this outfit with the pants and tights with oxfords. I am now following you blog :)

Hayley
http://wingedhope.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Love the Trousers <3

Victoria said...

hey thanks for the comment :)
no prob to follow each other ! i like your style !
see u

Jołanna said...

love that shoes!

sefi said...

לוק מאוד חמוד. מאוד אהבתי את הנעליים והשילוב של המשובץ והנקודות בגרביים.
נשיקות

Julia said...

Clara-tanx!

heyhayley6- tanx a lot! I really appreciate this!

Star-Light,I_Wanna_Be,Jołanna - thank you girls so much!

ספי -ממש תודה,כמה כיף לקבל פידבק ממישהי כמוך שכבר ותיקה בכל עניין הבלוגים ושאני כל כך מעריכה!!!